Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor on huunuu.
We have just released the beta version of our vendor self-service portal, designed to make management of your huunuu presence as simple as possible. It’s still a bit clunky so please share any feedback or suggestions with us at email@example.com
- 1) Click Register/Login at the top right of your screen
- 2) Click Register on the pop-up and select the Vendor tab at the top.
- 3) Fill in the required details and accept our T&Cs then click Submit.
- 4) Check your emails to authenticate your login details
- 5) Login and upload your products/services.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I upload a product or service?
Once you’ve logged in to your account click on your ‘My products tab’ from here you can view, create, preview and edit your products.
To upload your first product:
- 1) Click the Add More box and fill in the required text fields. The more descriptive you are the better.
- 2) Add tags to help users find your products and choose the categories and colour filters you’d like your product to appear within.
- 3) Click the next icon, you’ll be asked to upload at least one image to your product, huunuu is a visual site so each listing needs a picture. Crop your image, and choose if you’d like it to be landscape or portrait then click save.
- 4) Save your product as a draft, preview your listing or click publish!
How many products am I allowed?
huunuu gives every vendor 2 free product listings. Upgrade your account to publish more products and reach more customers. Simply click on your settings tab and choose ‘subscription’ from here you can select ‘Upgrade my plan’ which will take you to the subscriptions page where you can choose the plan which best suits your needs.